Seattle Public Utilities

Drainage & Sewer

  • For emergencies, call 911.
  • For damaging flooding, chemical spills, or sewer backups, call the 24/7 Operations Response Center at (206) 386-1800.
  • For non-urgent plugged storm drains, use our drain report form. A crew member will respond in 3-5 business days.
  • Report surface water pollution, like leaking automobiles, concrete dumped on the street, or paint poured down a drain. Call the Surface Water Pollution Report Line at (206) 684-7587 or use the pollution report form.
Sewer Drain


How does pet waste affect water quality?

A car with a popped hood sitting in a shop

Free Auto Leaks workshops