Sewer (Wastewater) Rates
- What do your sewer and drainage rates pay for?
- Protecting local waterways from sewage overflows…
- Preventing flooding, landslides, and sewer backups…
- Maintaining, repairing, and replacing pipes and pumps…
- Protecting local waterways from pollution…
- Protecting local waterways from stormwater runoff…
- Relocating sewer and drainage pipelines for major projects.
2013 wastewater rates are as follows:
|Residential & Commercial||2013|
|Rate per CCF||$11.65|
|Typical Monthly Residential Bill||$50.10|
- 1 CCF equals 748 gallons.
- The typical single family residential customer generates 4.3 CCF of wastewater per month.
- Most residential customers are billed every two months.
- There is a one CCF minimum charge per premise per month.
- 2013 Sewer Standard, Connection and Administrative Charges (pdf).
Eligible low income customers can receive a 50% credit on their bill. For more information please see Payment Assistance Program.