- Environment & Conservation
- Construction & Development
- Businesses & Key Accounts
- Help & FAQs
- About Us
Seattle Public Utilities’ Key Services Office offers customer service to our largest and most critical customers. Your account executive (AE) will be your one-stop point of contact at SPU, acting as a liaison between various divisions of the utility and your company. Your AE will work with you to develop and monitor an individualized account plan tailored to the specific needs of your business. Rather than having to contact our call center and talk with a different customer service agent each time, you will be able to talk with someone at SPU who understands your unique concerns.
Our key account executives:
- Serve as the primary entry point for your business dealings with SPU.
- Coordinate service teams to address your utility issues.
- Focus on what’s important to you as a customer.
- Represent your views on SPU policies and business practices to utility and city leaders.
- Resolve meter information issues, billing and payment problems, and other service delivery issues.
- Help you navigate SPU policies, ordinances, regulations, and technical procedures.
- Connect you to programs and services that may save you money.