Save Water (and Money!)
Saving water is good for business and the environment. Your business may easily reduce water use and lower utility costs 20-30% by replacing inefficient equipment and changing operations. Saving water is not only good for your bottom line; it also has environmental benefits as fresh water is a limited resource that needs to be conserved for future use.
Look in this section for water saving tips, rebates, and incentives. We provide rebates and assistance through the Saving Water Partnership, a group of local utilities that work together to provide water conservation programs in Seattle and King County. To see if your business is located in the Saving Water Partnership, view the SWP service territory map.
Reduce your water bill today by:
- Contacting us to assess your water savings potential through a water footprint.
- Implementing these low-cost or free best practices with minimal impacts on performance and customer satisfaction.
- Taking advantage of rebates and incentives to help lower project costs for water-efficient technology and equipment upgrades.
- Accessing cost savings information and helpful tips from these business case studies.
- Downloading free posters, tools, and guides.
Get recognized for your efforts: Get on the Map.