Rebates and Incentives
We offer a host of incentives for your business to save even more on your utility bills.
Contact one of the following haulers for garbage, recycling, and composting services:
- Recology Cleanscapes: (206) 250-7500, email@example.com
- Waste Management: (800) 592-9995, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Cedar Grove: (877) 994-4466, email@example.com
- Republic: (206) 332-7705, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Seadrunar: (206) 467-7550, email@example.com
Prevent costly fines
The city does not allow recyclable or compostable waste in the garbage.
Free small business cart recycling
If your business has a City of Seattle commercial garbage account, you are eligible for the free cart recycling program. This free cart recycling service gives you up to two 64-gallon carts for commingled recycling collected every other week.
We provide FREE pollution spill kits and plans to Seattle businesses to prevent oil, chemicals and other pollutants from spilling into the storm drainage system and going directly into our waterways without any treatment. Cleaning up is not just the right thing to do; it’s the law.
Seattle Public Utilities also offers property tax credits for on-site stormwater management systems.