North Transfer Station
1350 North 34th Street (located in the Fremont/Wallingford area at North 34th Street, near Carr Place North).
8:00 a.m. to 5:30 p.m., 7 days a week
Closed Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Day, and New Year's Day
North station is also closed on July 4th
Plan your trip to avoid waiting in long lines
- The North Recycling and Disposal Station receives more customer visits than the South Recycling and Disposal Station on all days of the week – the driving time between stations, however, is around 20 minutes each way.
- Busiest times are Monday mornings as well as Saturdays and Sundays from 11 a.m. - 3 p.m.
- Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays generally have the least number of customer visits.
- Commercial garbage collection truck traffic is heaviest between 3 - 5 p.m. on weekdays.
- Learn how to save yourself a trip.
Wait-line web cams
Current vehicle line along north side of building. Your wait time will depend on how long the queue is when you arrive and the types of vehicles in front of you.
Current vehicle line looking out onto N. 34th St. Your wait time will depend on how long the queue is when you arrive and the types of vehicles in front of you.
How to Pay
Fees can be paid using cash, check, Visa, or Mastercard.
Design of new North Transfer Station underway
CDM Smith was selected in fall 2012 to work with SPU to design the new station.
Learn more about the North Transfer Station.