- Environment & Conservation
- Construction & Development
- Businesses & Key Accounts
- Help & FAQs
- About Us
Incentives and Opportunities
Learn more about what the City is doing to move towards a more sustainable future.
- RainWise Tools
Shows you how much rain runoff can be slowed and cleaned in your yard.
- Seattle Office of Sustainability and Environment
Take actions that help make Seattle a model of healthy, ecologically sustainable urban living.
- Protect Our Waters
Seattle’s commitment to take actions and promote partnerships that protect and improve our creeks, lakes, the Duwamish River and Puget Sound.
- Combined Sewer Overflow
Green Stormwater Infrastructure solutions are also an important part of our Combined Sewer Overflow reduction strategy. Learn more about combined sewer overflows and the green stormwater infrastructure projects.
Seattle Tree Planting Programs
Water Saving Incentives and Resources
- Saving Water Partnership - water-efficiency solutions, resources and case studies
- Rebates for residential, business owners, and business customers.