- Environment & Conservation
- Construction & Development
- Businesses & Key Accounts
Completed GSI Projects
Past projects using green stormwater infrastructure were called “natural drainage” projects and were focused in creek basins as a way to protect those waterways from the damaging effects of stormwater. Most of these areas do not have a piped drainage system so the projects were designed to slow and filter the stormwater flowing across the surface. These projects reduced negative impacts to the creeks by 74 to 99 percent.
- Street Edge Alternatives (SEA Street)
- 110th Cascade Project
- Broadview Green Grid
- High Point Natural Drainage System
- Pinehurst Green Grid
- Ballard Natural Drainage System (Phase 1)
Directions to Each Site (pdf)
Most project sites are accessible by car, bus, or bicycle.