- Infiltration Potential Map (pdf)
- Bioretention Infiltration Testing (pdf)
SPU memo documents recommendation to Department of Ecology for design infiltration rate used in the City of Seattle Stormwater Flow Control and Water Quality Treatment Technical Requirements Manual.
- Bioretention Soil Testing and Recommendations by WSU (pdf)
- Bioretention Soils Testing Method Tech Memo and Modifications (pdf)
- Recommended Modifications to ASTM D2434 for Bioretention Soil Testing (pdf)
Compost Amending Native Soils
- Technical Memorandum, Stormwater Benefit of Trees (pdf)
- Garden Worthy Native Plants
- 2009 State of Seattle's Conifer Forests (pdf)
Other Helpful Links
- EPA Green Infrastructure
- Seattle's Green Factor Program
- LID Technical Guidance Manual for Puget Sound(pdf)
- LID Manual for Toronto and Region
The Low Impact Development Stormwater Management Manual developed by Credit Valley Conservation (CVC) and Toronto and Region Conservation Authority (TRCA) as a tool to help developers, consultants, municipalities and landowners understand and implement more sustainable rainwater/stormwater management planning and design practices in their watersheds. The manual provides excellent photos of various site design techniques.