Broadview Sewer & Drainage Improvements
We’ll be making sewer and drainage improvements in Broadview neighborhood.
Stay up-to-date on the latest information on the early Broadview projects by visiting their project websites:
Upcoming meetings & events
- There are no scheduled meetings currently.
Past meetings & events
Options Analysis phase (2011-2016)
- April 2016 – Broadview Community Council Briefing: In April 2016, SPU gave an update on the Broadview program to the Broadview Community Council. Read the meeting notes and view the presentation.
- February 2016 – Neighborhood Meeting: In February 2016, SPU staff met with Broadview residents who live in the 12000 block of the 11th Ave NW area to provide updates on Broadview program planning and proposed projects. Read the meeting notes.
- January 2016 – Broadview Sewer Task Force Meeting: In January 2016, SPU staff met with the Broadview Sewer Task Force to provide updates on Broadview program planning and proposed projects. Read the meeting notes.
- May 2015 – Open House: In May 2015, SPU held an open house to present new sewer and drainage alternatives, share information about the alternatives and how SPU planned to narrow the list of alternatives, and gather community feedback. Read the open house materials.
- March 2015 – Community Briefing: In March 2015, SPU staff gave a presentation to the Crown Hill Neighborhood Association about the potential regional sewer alternative. Read the presentation.
- June 2014 – Open House: In June 2014, SPU held an open house to present information and gather feedback from residents about leading alternatives to improve drainage in the 12th Ave NW basin and to improve the function of the sewer system in the Dayton Ave N basin. Read the presentation, display boards, and meeting summary.
- March 2014 – Open House: In March 2014, SPU held an open house to present details about the leading 12th Avenue NW basin sewer alternatives. Read the presentation, display boards, and meeting summary.
- September 2012 – Open House: In September 2012, SPU hosted a public meeting to give Broadview residents an opportunity to learn about the sewer and drainage work SPU completed recently in the area, discuss potential next steps for improving sewer service and reducing stormwater flooding risks related to public health and safety and get input from the public. Read the presentation and meeting summary.
- October 2011 – Open House: In October 2011, SPU hosted a public meeting to give an overview of the program goals, describe the pilot projects, the bigger sewer and drainage improvements project, and storm season preparation. Read the presentations on the infiltration reduction pilot project, backflow valve pilot project, sewer and stormwater drainage improvements project, and the meeting summary.