- Environment & Conservation
- Construction & Development
- Businesses & Key Accounts
- Help & FAQs
- About Us
HCP Oversight Committee (OC)
The Cedar River Watershed HCP Oversight Committee’s function is to advise the City of Seattle concerning HCP implementation. The Oversight Committee serves as a forum for communication regarding implementation of the HCP, identification of issues that need discussion and resolution, and periodic review of HCP progress.
The Oversight Committee membership includes representatives of a variety of organizations and stakeholder groups. View the roster of the current Oversight Committee membership (pdf).
The Oversight Committee meets twice per year, in June and December.
- December 9, 2009 minutes (pdf)
- June 4, 2010 minutes (pdf)
- May 23, 2011 minutes (pdf)
- December 13, 2011 minutes (pdf)
- June 1, 2012 minutes (pdf)
- December 12, 2012 minutes (pdf)
- June 10, 2013 minutes (pdf)
- December 3, 2013 minutes (pdf)
- July 1, 2014 minutes (pdf)
The Oversight Committee reviews and provides guidance to the City on HCP implementation. It also conducts periodic comprehensive reviews of HCP implementation.
View Comprehensive Review recommendations and related HCP decision documents for past years.
Contact: Cyndy Holtz, Chair, Cedar River HCP Oversight Committee