The Education Center has three spaces available for meetings, retreats, weddings, parties and other events. The Center’s beautiful setting, mountain views, and inspirational landscape make it an exceptional place for your organizations’ next planning session, community event or family get-together. New rental features include higher capacity, round tables and discounted rates for Sunday through Thursday.
Contact Chris Holland, Facility Coordinator, at (206) 615-0831 or email email@example.com to make a reservation. Once your reservation is confirmed with the facility coordinator, download and complete the Rental Agreement and submit it with the security deposit to finalize your reservation.
View Facility Map (pdf)
- Appropriate for large and small groups, the auditorium seats approximately 80 at tables or 100 in rows. Maximum capacity is 120 people regardless of how many rooms are rented.
- Brightly lit. Windows and sliding "barn doors" open onto the heritage courtyard. Fully equipped with non-commercial kitchen, sound system, motorized screen, slide, overhead projectors, WiFi Internet and phone access.
- Fully equipped with coffee pots, dishwasher, oven, refrigerator/freezer, microwave and dishes. Help save the planet and drink our tap water. We provide water pitchers and glasses. A complete inventory is available.
- Each lab seats about 15 people. Use separately or as one large space seating 30. A room divider provides an excellent sound barrier. In this photo the Learning Labs are set up for a school program but they also make a great meeting space.
- The Loon Lab has a white board, screen and phone access. The lab’s primary use is for small workshops, breakout sessions and education programs. Each lab has counters and sinks. Adult size chairs and kitchen access are available.
- Bright and open! Perfect for a small meeting, breakout session or wedding changing room. The cozy room seats 8-10 people, has a small white board, window shades, a screen and a phone. Kitchen access is available.
- Between the Auditorium and Learning Labs, the Heritage Court is an open-air space with spectacular views of Rattlesnake Ledge and Lake. A great place for breakout sessions and celebrations, the courtyard cannot be rented alone.
- In this photo Heritage Court is set up for a wedding ceremony. The chairs and arch were rented by the wedding participants and are not provided by the Cedar River Watershed Education Center.