- Environment & Conservation
- Construction & Development
- Businesses & Key Accounts
- Help & FAQs
- About Us
Renters are welcome to use our tables, chairs, coffee makers and audio-visual equipment. Screens, dry erase boards and easels (bring your own flip charts) are available for presentations in each room. A full kitchen with a dishwasher, refrigerator, oven, microwave and sink are available in the Auditorium. We provide you with tables and chairs; you are responsible for room setup and cleanup. For more details, view our inventory and cleanup list. For weddings, we strongly recommend that before you reserve the space, you visit our location.
The Cedar River Watershed Education Center is committed to exceeding our rental guests’ expectations and providing the highest level of customer service. To help us fulfill this commitment, we ask you to join us in making your experience the best possible. Therefore, we expect that...
- Rental guests will be respectful of all other Education Center and Recreation Area visitors, the staff and the natural environment.
- Rental guests understand that rentals are a value-added service and the primary mission of the Education Center is to educate and inspire our visitors.
- Rental guests are responsible for ensuring the facilities and grounds are left in the same condition in which they were found.
- Rental guests comply with all rental rules (pdf).
- Rental guests do not act in an unruly or disruptive manner and do not interfere with other guests’ enjoyment of the event or facilities.
- Rental guests shall refrain from using offensive language, making obscene gestures, throwing objects and possessing prohibited or illegal items.
- Rental guests comply with the directions of staff.
View a complete list of rules (pdf).