- Environment & Conservation
- Construction & Development
- Businesses & Key Accounts
Master Composter / Soil Builder Volunteer Program
The Master Composter/Soil Builder (MC/SB) volunteer program is a key partner in Seattle’s waste reduction and recycling efforts. Seattle residents learn how to:
- Build worm bins
- Recycle food and yard waste at their homes
- Build healthy urban soils
- Support thriving landscapes throughout the city
Learn how to become a Master Composter/Soil Builder from the Tilth Alliance.
Master Composter/Soil Builder training is part of the Natural Soil Building program, a partnership between Seattle Public Utilities and Tilth Alliance.