Choosing a Nursery or Landscaper
Find the tools, products, and professional services you need for a healthy, natural yard.
Choosing a Nursery
Find a nursery in your area that carries Natural Yard Care products and tools, such as natural fertilizers, less toxic pest and weed control products, and smart watering tools. Find them on the EnviroStars website.
Choosing a Landscape Professional
When you hire someone to design, install, or maintain your yard, ask what they will do to keep your yard healthy for you, your children and pets, and the environment.
- Learn what questions to ask to select a qualified landscape professional in How to Choose a Landscape Company (pdf).
- For automatic irrigation systems, see Choosing an Irrigation Contractor (pdf).
- EnviroStars landscape professionals are certified for their commitment to protecting the environment. To find one in your area see the EnviroStars website.
- EcoPro Certified Sustainable Landscape Professionals have completed advanced training in sustainable practices, and can help you design, install and maintain a healthy, beautiful, environment-friendly landscape.
Professional Organizations can also help you find expert help:
- Washington Association of Landscape Professionals
- Washington State Nursery and Landscape Association
- International Society of Arboriculture
- Washington Chapter, American Society of Landscape Architects
- Washington Chapter, Association of Professional Landscape Designers
- Irrigation Association
Contact the experts at the Garden Hotline at (206) 633-0224 (language interpretation available) or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Landscape Professionals - Design, maintenance, irrigation, Integrated Pest Management solutions and more for property managers, landscape designers, installers, and maintenance professionals.