- Environment & Conservation
- Construction & Development
- Businesses & Key Accounts
- Help & FAQs
- About Us
What We Fund
Project must meet the following three criteria to apply:
- Projects must take place within Seattle City Limits or have a direct impact on Seattle’s waste stream.
- Projects must focus on waste prevention.
- Projects must also do one or more of the following:
- Be innovative: test or expand on new approaches or technologies, such as developing apps or bringing repair workshops to Seattle
- Engage one or more of the following communities: communities of color, immigrants, refugees, low-income, people with disabilities, seniors, young adults, youth, children, and/or small businesses
- Help communities in need: such as providing free or low-cost resources or job training to homeless or low-income communities