Standard Specifications and Plans
2017 Proposed Construction Standards - Public Comment Period
The City of Seattle's proposed 2017 edition of the Construction Standards is available for a 60-day comment period. The comment period ends December 16th.
- Comment Form (xls)
- Send all comments to City_Standards_Engineer@seattle.gov by December 16th, 2016. Only comments provided in the Comment Form will be considered.
- 2017 Proposed Standard Specifications (pdf)
- The 2017 version includes cross-links in Section references. To navigate back, press Alt + Left Arrow on your keyboard.
- 2017 Proposed Standard Plans (pdf)
- 2017 Proposed Standard Plans Redline Markups (pdf)
- The redline markups include only standard plans that have changed from the 2014 Standard Plans.
For questions about the review documents or features, please email City_Standards_Engineer@Seattle.gov.
The City of Seattle reserves the right to revise the content of the proposed version of the 2017 Construction Standards prior to publication.
2014 Standard Specifications and Standard Plans
The 2014 Edition of the City of Seattle’s Standard Specifications and Standard Plans for Road, Bridge and Municipal Construction are presented below.
If you have any questions, or if you would like to submit a comment for consideration, please contact the City of Seattle’s Construction Standards Engineer Randy Earlywine at City_Standards_Engineer@Seattle.gov.
Note: the following documents are in Adobe PDF format.
2014 Standard Specifications for Municipal Construction
Full version of 2014 Standard Specifications
Table of Contents
Div-1 General Requirements
Div-3 Production for Quarry and Pit Sites and Stockpiling
Div-5 Surface Treatments and Pavements
Div-7 Storm Drain, Sanitary and Combined Sewers, Water Mains and
Div-8 Miscellaneous Construction
2014 Standard Plans for Municipal Construction
Full version of 2014 Standard Plans
Redline Markups (zip) - Revisions to the 2011 edition as published in the 2014 hard copy edition. (Additional recommended revisions to the Standard Plans 2014 edition may be found under the amendments tab.)
Table of Contents
000 General / Legal / Miscellaneous
200 Sewer / Drainage Appurtenance
300 Watermain Appurtenance
400 Street Paving & Appurtenance
500 Signalization / Lighting
700 Pavement Markings