Client Assistance Memos (CAMS)
Client Assistance Memos (CAMs) are designed to provide user-friendly information on the range of SPU policies and procedures you may encounter while conducting business with the City.
- CAM 507 - Side Sewer Permits for Build-Over Agreements
- CAM 1101 - Drainage and Wastewater: Regulation of Development
- CAM 1102 - Sewer Submeter Program
- CAM 1180 - Design Guidelines for Public Storm Drain Facilities
- CAM 1201 - Water Availability Certificate
- CAM 1202 - Water Service Application
- CAM 1301 - Solid Waste: Information for Developers
- CAM 1302 - Building Material Salvage and Recycling
- CAM 1401 - SPU Survey Requirements
- CAM 1402 - Survey Monument Protection
- CAM 1403 - Latecomer Agreements
For other city CAMs, visit the Department of Planning & Development’s Tips website.
CAMs should not be used as substitutes for codes and regulations. As an applicant, you are responsible for compliance with all code and rule requirements, whether or not they are described in a CAM.