Can I Park Seattle Department of Transportation
Link to Transportation Home Page Link to Transportation Home Page Link to Transportation About Us Page Link to Transportation Contact Us Page
Delivering a first-rate transportation system for Seattle Scott Kubly, Director







Site Index

Frequently Asked Questions

Confused? Need some answers? Seattle's streets abound with traffic controls that direct us to go straight, turn, stop, walk, yield, merge... Below is a list a frequently asked questions that Seattle Department of Transportation (SDOT) staff field on a regular basis. If your question isn't answered below, or you would like more detail, give us a call at (206) 684-ROAD and our ROAD staff will direct you to the person with expertise to answer your specific question.

Traffic Operations Where to find local road laws, how to report missing traffic signs, malfunctioning traffic lights and street lights, and other common traffic questions.

Neighborhood Traffic Operations Who has the right-of-way at an intersection, how to turn left at a traffic circle, questions on speeding, stop signs, and more.

Parking Program What do the parking signs mean, how much does on-street parking cost and hours of operation, what is an RPZ and other questions about parking.

Bicycles | Lanes and Trails | Potholes and Street Work | Speeding | Graffiti | Sewers and Flooding | Tree Care | Street Cleaning and Trash Removal | Road Laws | Winter Storms | Trucks | Buses | Carpool Parking | Emergencies | Bridges | Street Vacations | Temporary No Parking Zones

Traffic Operations

Where can I find the local road laws?

The Washington State Driver’s guide is an excellent tool that explains basic rules of the road and gives you valuable information about safe and responsible driving.  The drivers guide is available at: Washington State Traffic Code regulations are also available online.  The online Seattle Municipal Code contains a searchable database where you can look up traffic codes unique to the City of Seattle.  Another good online research tool is the Municipal Research and Service Center of Washington.

How do I report a broken or damaged sign?

Call the SDOT Traffic Shop at (206) 386-1206 for the replacement of downed or missing signs.  Providing information on the location of the sign, including the street block or intersection, side of street, color of sign and what the sign says, will allow us to respond more quickly.  You can also use our Street Maintenance Online Request Form to report downed or missing signs. More information about street name signs can be found here:

How do I report a broken or malfunctioning traffic signal?

To report a broken or malfunctioning traffic signal in all areas of Seattle, call SDOT at (206) 386-1206. You can also use our Street Maintenance Online Request Form to report broken or malfunctioning traffic signals.

How do I report a streetlight outage?

To report street light trouble and to request repairs for streetlights, call Seattle City Light at (206) 684-7056, or use the Streetlight Online Trouble Report.

How do I request a traffic signal for an intersection or a crosswalk for a busy street?

Call (206) 684-ROAD or (206) 684-5118, or send an e-mail to

Can I turn left over a double yellow line?

Two solid yellow lines between lanes of traffic means neither side can pull into the on-coming lane to pass another vehicle.  However, you may turn left over a double yellow line that is less than 18-inches in width if you do not block traffic.  If the yellow line is solid and wider than 18-inches, or if the space between double lines is crosshatched, it's illegal to turn left. [SMC 11.55.140 Left turns between intersections –Limitations].

Can I turn left from a two-way street onto a one-way street if the signal is red?

Yes, but only into the nearest lane and you must yield to pedestrians, bicyclists, and oncoming traffic.

Can two lanes of traffic turn left or right?

Only if signs or road markings designate those two lanes are allowed for turning.  As always, you must yield to pedestrians, bicyclists, and oncoming traffic before making the turn.

Are motorists required to yield to buses or other transit vehicles?

Yes, motorists must yield to transit when the bus has signaled and is reentering traffic flow.  It is also a good idea to watch for buses making a right or left turn as they may need additional room to maneuver.

How do I get the worn street (pavement) markings (white lane lines, arrows, yellow center line, etc.) repainted?

SDOT annually remarks all the lane markings throughout the city beginning in the Spring.  We remark arrows (left, straight and right) and crosswalks as they wear out, which may not be annually.  Please contact (206) 233-0033 if you have any further questions about street (pavement) markings.

There is limited parking in my neighborhood so vehicles sometimes block my driveway, why doesn’t the City install more parking restriction signs for driveways?

Under SMC 11.72.110 - Driveway or alley entrance, neighbors are not permitted to park a vehicle:

  • in front of a public or private driveway within a street or alley or
  • in front of or in an alley entrance
  • or within five feet (5') of the end of a constructed driveway
  • or within five feet (5') alley entrance return
  • or if none, within five feet (5') of the projection of the edge of the driveway or alley

The prohibited area for a driveway may be painted and maintained with traffic yellow paint by the property owner or occupant.  Interested?  See driveway sketch for specifics.

I have a concern with cars parked too close to an intersection and  blocking the crosswalk, what should I do?

If cars are parking illegally, you can call SPD parking enforcement at (206) 625-5011.  If you would like SDOT to evaluation your concern and determine if additional signs or parking restrictions should be considered, please contact (206) 233-0033.  If it is a non-arterial intersection, please contact (206) 684-0353.
My commute takes forever, can’t the City restrict parking to reduce the congestion points?

We constantly work to balance the needs of motorists with the needs of pedestrians, and the parking needs of local property owners and businesses.  We study the traffic volumes, patterns and distributions throughout the roadway network to determine when changes are needed (i.e. parking, turn restrictions, turn pockets, signal timing, etc) to improve traffic flow.  Often, the traffic changes to improve flow are made on a corridor basis to maximize benefit rather than at spot locations.

I have an issue with Interstate 5 or Interstate 90, why doesn’t the City do anything about the freeways?

Washington State Department of Transportation (WSDOT) is responsible for operating and maintaining Interstate 5 and Interstate 90.  The City is responsible for city streets and some state highways, like Aurora Ave N.  The City works closely with WSDOT to improve locations, like the viaduct, where both jurisdictions have common interests.
Top of Page

Neighborhood Traffic Operations

Who has the right-of-way at an intersection? 

Under State law, when two vehicles approach an intersection with no stop signs at about the same time, the driver on the left shall always yield to the driver on the right. This is also true for intersections that have a traffic circle or all-way stops.

How do I turn left at a traffic circle?

State Law does not distinguish between a traffic circle and a larger roundabout.  Consequently, a driver turning left at a neighborhood traffic circle must proceed counterclockwise around the traffic circle.  However, we recognize that there are instances when drivers may need to turn left before a traffic circle, such as when cars park too closely to the right side of a circle or when a driver can't maneuver a larger vehicle around to the right. Turning left in front of a traffic circle in those instances can be safely performed if the driver exercises reasonable care and yields to pedestrians, bicyclists, and oncoming traffic.

What is the purpose of a traffic circle, and how do I get one installed on my street?

Seattle has well over 1,000 neighborhood traffic circles.  They are effective at reducing accidents at intersections.  They also reduce speeds at the intersection and multiple traffic circles can reduce speeds along the entire street corridor.  We receive many requests for traffic circles, although there are funds to install only about 10-15 each year.  Traffic circles are prioritized on how many accidents have occurred at the intersection, as well as on the measured speeds and traffic volumes.  More information can be found in Neighborhood Traffic Operations.

A traffic circle near us needs the landscaping maintained, who do we call?

Traffic circle landscaping is not maintained by the city, but rather by community volunteers.  Those volunteers do their best at keeping the landscaping in good condition. However, if you feel a traffic circle is becoming overgrown, or if you are interested in volunteering to help maintain an existing traffic circle call our Urban Forestry Section at 206.684.TREE (8733) and we will try to get in touch with the volunteer and/or include you in our volunteer program. 

If you and/or your neighbors want to completely renovate the landscaping in the traffic circle, there are limited funding opportunities through the Department of Neighborhoods at

Can we install stop signs to slow traffic?

Stop signs are intended to help drivers and pedestrians determine who has the right-of-way at an intersection. Stop signs are installed where accidents or other data show that drivers are not observing the right-of-way rule under State law.  Seattle, like many jurisdictions, does not install stop signs to slow traffic.  When stop signs are installed as "speed breakers", accidents don’t decrease, and sometimes increase.

Wouldn't additional speed limit signs help to slow traffic?

Speed limit signs alone don't necessarily slow traffic.  In Seattle, the speed limit on residential streets is 20 mph and 25 mph on arterial streets unless otherwise posted. Drivers are expected to know and obey the speed limit.  The City does not install speed limit signs on non-arterial streets.  Speed limit signs are installed on arterial streets where the speed limit changes, and at periodic intervals along the street.

What can our neighborhood do about people who speed on our street?
Speeding is a concern for many of our residential neighborhoods, and addressing this concern requires active participation by residents working in a strong partnership with SDOT.  Together, we seek ways to influence the generally reasonable driver to travel on your street in a safe and prudent manner.  It is always done in a phased approach starting with ensuring that SDOT and the community have a clear and common understanding of the concern.  We then seek ways of educating the drivers that use the street, whether they live in your neighborhood or elsewhere, and directing enforcement where it will have the most benefit.  As we move through the process, we might identify relatively simple measures (such as reconfiguring parking on your street), or develop traffic calming projects that are both feasible and fundable.  Interested?  Go to our Traffic Calming Program.

Can’t we install speed humps right away?

Traffic calming devices such as speed humps may not be the best answer to a speeding problem.  Every traffic calming device has advantages and disadvantages and selecting the device that is most appropriate for the street is a collaborative process.  Additionally, high demand and limited funding require SDOT to prioritize those streets where such measures will have the most benefit.  For more information on traffic calming devices, please go to our Traffic Calming Program.

My street has a lot of cut-through traffic, can the street be made one-way or can we install “Local Traffic Only” signs?

“Local Access Only” signs aren’t enforceable and as such are ineffective.   Making a street one-way, can have negative consequences such as encouraging people to speed or accidents can increase if drivers don’t comply with one-way designations.  Our residential streets are public streets, and everyone has a right to use them.  The main goal is to encourage those drivers that do use your street to drive safely.

What about installing Children at Play signs?

The City of Seattle does not install these signs.  We want drivers to be aware that children could be present on or near any street.  We also don’t want either children or their parents to feel that such signs make children “safer”.  It is important to note that in jurisdictions where such signs have been installed, they were shown to have no effect in reducing collisions or vehicle speeds. 

There is speeding on our alley, what can I do?

The speed limit on alleys is 15 mph.  SDOT does not install speed limit signs in alleys and installs traffic calming in very few alleys.  Residents are welcome to participate in the Traffic Calming Program if they believe vehicles are speeding in their alley.

Is there anything we can do about speeding on my arterial street?

If you have speeding concerns on an arterial street, you are welcome to participate in the Arterial Traffic Calming Program.  SDOT prioritizes speeding concerns on arterial streets that come from residents annually and we develop appropriate traffic calming measures for the streets that rank highly.  Traffic calming on arterial streets is challenging because of the multiple purposes served by arterials.  Sometimes, the only feasible solution is enforcement.  You are always welcome to contact the Seattle Police Department at 625-5011 directly if you desire additional enforcement.

I have other safety issues on my residential street.  Who can I call?

You can email Neighborhood Traffic Operations staff at, call us at 206-684-0353, or go to our website, Neighborhood Traffic Operations.
Top of Page


What do the signs for paid parking mean?

SDOT’s paid parking signs are designed to indicate the time limit and hours that paid parking is in effect. These signs are located near parking pay stations. For details on symbols on SDOT’s new paid parking signs, click here.
Many blocks also have some restricted spaces or restrictions at certain times of day. Make sure to check for any restrictions.

Check out the City’s Can I Park Here? parking education brochure, explaining additional on-street parking signs and how they are enforced.  Translated versions available here.

How does SDOT make decisions to change rates or hours, or to install paid or time-limited parking on previously unregulated streets?

SDOT uses data collected from the Annual Paid Parking Study to understand parking utilization and sets rates, time limits, and hours of operation accordingly. In 2010, the Seattle City Council and Mayor developed the City policy for this performance-based pricing system, with the goal of having approximately one to two spaces available throughout the day. See the ordinance 123462 here.
For requests to install new paid parking or time-limit (free) signs, contact SDOT at 206-684-ROAD (7623).

How much does on-street parking cost?

The on-street parking rates vary by neighborhood. Rates range from from $1.00 per hour to $4.00 per hour. For a full list of rates by neighborhood, see paid parking rates and hours.

For how long can I park?

Time limits generally vary by neighborhood as well. Across the city, time limits are 1 or 2 hours, 4 hours, or all day. In many busier areas, the time limit is 2 hours for most of the day and changes to 3 hours after 5:00 pm. Check the paid parking hours page for more details.

What are the hours during that paid parking is in effect?

Pay station hours of operation vary by neighborhood. Check the paid parking hours page for more details.

When is on-street parking free?

All Sundays and the following holidays:

New Year’s Day

January 1*

Martin Luther King, Jr. Day

3rd Monday of January

Presidents Day

3rd Monday of February

Memorial Day

Last Monday of May

Independence Day

July 4*

Labor Day

1st Monday in September

Veterans Day

November 11*

Thanksgiving Day

3rd Thursday in November

Christmas Day

December 25*

*If a starred date above falls on a Sunday, the Monday that follows is a free parking day.

What if the pay station next to where I parked isn’t working?

You need to pay at another pay station and display your receipt in your vehicle. Or you can pay by phone with your PayByPhone account.

A short-term receipt can be purchased and used at any parking spot in the city. Long-term (10-hour) receipts must be used within the same neighborhood as purchased and may only be used on blocks with 10-hour time limits. If you do not pay at a pay station and properly display the receipt, you risk receiving a parking citation.

What do I do if a pay station takes my credit card but does not print a receipt?

Your credit card will not be charged if the pay station does not print a receipt. Try again, try paybyphone, use a nearby pay station, or pay with cash. If you need assistance on the street, you may call the number on the side of the pay station (206-684-5260).

If I have a disabled permit license plate or hang tag do I still need to pay for parking and observe the posted time limits?

Vehicles with legitimate disabled permits may park at any legal parking space at no charge and for unlimited time, except where other restrictions are in place such as load zones and restricted hours. Vehicles with valid disabled permits are also subject to the 72-hour rule and must move vehicles after that time.

What is a Restricted Parking Zone (RPZ)?

The Restricted Parking Zone (RPZ) Program was created to help ease parking congestion in residential neighborhoods, while balancing the needs of businesses. RPZs help neighborhoods deal with parking impacts through signed time limits from which vehicles displaying a valid RPZ permit are exempt. Go to SDOT's RPZ Program Page to find out more about RPZs and whether your residence qualifies.

Can I park my car indefinitely in a space that has no time limit restrictions?

Every on-street parking space in Seattle is subject to a 72-hour parking limit, even if there are no other posted restrictions. Although some people may not use their vehicles on a regular basis (and therefore leave them parked on the street), the vehicles must still be moved to a different block every 72 hours. You must comply with all posted signs, including temporary parking restrictions, which go into effect after 24-hours notice. Drivers who park on public streets are encouraged to check their cars at least once a day.

How can I get an abandoned vehicle towed away?

To report an abandoned vehicle, call the Seattle Police Department Abandoned Vehicles Hotline at (206) 684-8763 or report on-line here.

Why are some parking spaces restricted in the morning, afternoon or both?

On some major arterial streets, parking is restricted to accommodate morning traffic (6:00 to 9:00 am) or evening traffic (3:00 to 6:00 pm). Restricted hours vary by block and are clearly noted on the face graphic on the pay stations, and on signs along the curb.

Where can I park a motorcycle?

The City generally does not distinguish between passenger cars and motorcycles and scooters when it comes to paid parking regulations. As such, motorcycles are eligible to park in any parking space that a passenger car is allowed to park in. In paid parking spaces, the motorcycle or scooter must display a pay station receipt on the headlamp. Motorcycles and scooters may also park in spaces with time-limit restrictions and spaces that are unrestricted but still subject to the 72-hour time limit restriction. Motorcycles and scooters may park in Restricted Parking Zones (RPZs) without a permit.

More than one motorcycle or scooter may occupy a parking space as long as there is sufficient space and all parking regulations are observed. The City has also designated more than 100 parking spaces around the city for the exclusive use by motorcycles and scooters. 

For more information and regulations click here.

Top of Page



What are the rights and responsibilities of bicyclists on roadways?

Bicycles are considered vehicles and, as such, have all the rights and responsibilities that apply to drivers of motorized vehicles. Specific information about bicycle rules and use can be found in the City of Seattle's Official Traffic Code (Chapter 11.44). Examples of bicycle specific rules include riding on roadways, riding two abreast, the use of hand signals, and over-taking and passing on the right.

Are bicyclists allowed to ride on sidewalks?

Yes, provided riders obey traffic signs and signals, yield right of way to pedestrians, give an audible signal when overtaking and passing pedestrians, and travel in a safe, prudent manner at a speed appropriate to conditions.

Are bicyclists allowed to ride in crosswalks?

Yes. In crosswalks, bicyclists have the same rights as pedestrians. However, bicyclists are required to yield to pedestrians.

Top of Page
Lanes and Trails

How do I request a new bike lane or bike and pedestrian trail?

For more information or help from the Seattle Bicycle Program, call (206) 684-7583.

How can I find out where to bike or jog in Seattle?

SDOT has several bike and trail route maps available online; you can also order the Seattle Bicycling Guide Map by using our online form.

Top of Page
Potholes and Street Work

How do I report a pothole?

Call SDOT to report pot holes. Give us the exact location, including address and side of street or intersection. You can also use our Street Maintenance Online Request Form to report potholes.

Potholes on Streets North of or on Denny Way - 684-7508

Potholes on Streets South of Denny Way - 386-1218

For Emergencies at All Hours of the Day - 386-1218

How do I request or report street repairs?

Call SDOT to request and report minor street repairs. Give us the exact location, including address and side of street or intersection. You can also use our Street Maintenance Online Request Form to request and report minor street repairs.


For Emergencies at All Hours of the Day - 386-1218

How do I request paving or re-paving on my street?

Call (206) 386-1218 to request or find out about major paving on Seattle streets. Visit our Street Maintenance and Paving web page for more info.

How do I request a sidewalk or sidewalk repair on my street?

Sidewalks are the maintenance responsibility of the abutting property owners in most cases.

If you find a raised portion of the walk, call (206) 684-ROAD, with the address, and we will investigate and notify the property owner to make repairs. Property owners may install sidewalks or other improvements along streets adjacent to their property under a street use permit.

For cars obstructing sidewalks, call Seattle Police Department Parking Enforcement at (206) 386-9012. For scaffolding obstructing sidewalks, call SDOT Street Use at (206) 684-5253.

How do I find out what streets or lanes are closed because of road construction?

Visit our News web page for the latest SDOT news releases, which often report upcoming street or lane closures. You may also wish to join a project or neighborhood e-mail alert group, which send traffic alerts directly to citizens. Use our Construction Projects List and Map to find out about road construction in Seattle, or call the SDOT project manager of a specific project to find out about it (SDOT project managers are listed on the above Construction Project List). Also call (206) 684-ROAD if you have specific questions, and our staff will find out the answer or direct you to the person who knows the answer.

How do I report loud noise caused by road work, day or night?

During business hours, Monday through Friday from 9:00 am to 5:00 pm, call (206) 684-ROAD. After business hours or during the weekends, call (206) 386-1218.


What can our neighborhood do about people who speed on our street?

To request speed enforcement from the Seattle Police Department, call (206) 684-8757.

If this is a speeding car emergency situation, call the Seattle Police Department at 9-1-1. For more information about how to report an emergency situation, visit the SPD 9-1-1 web page.

SDOT can help your neighborhood with traffic control. There are several options that may help calm traffic in your neighborhood, such as the Speed Watch program, or use of traffic calming devices such as traffic circles or speed bulbs. To find out more about these programs, call (206) 684-0353 or visit the Neighborhood Traffic Control Program web pages.

Top of Page


How do I report graffiti in my neighborhood or near where I work?

Use the Graffiti Online Report Form or call the City’s Graffiti Report Line at (206) 684-7587 to report graffiti for removal on public property or graffiti that has not been removed from private property.

If you see an act of graffiti vandalism in progress, call 911 immediately.

Top of Page
Sewers and Flooding

How do I report a sewer backup?

If your sewer or floor drain backs up because of an obstruction in the City's main line sewer, call Seattle Public Utilities. Also, call SPU to report odor problems from sewers in your neighborhood.

SPU Customer Service - (206) 684-3000

How do I report high water or flooding in my street?

For fire hydrant or water utility problems, call Seattle Public Utilities at (206) 386-1800.

During significant weather-related emergencies that result in multiple landslides and/or water, drainage, sewer or electrical outage problems, the City may activate the Storm-Slide Citizen Resource number at (206) 684-3355. Staff at this number may provide updates and answer questions during weather-related emergencies.

Tree Care

How do I request pruning of an overgrown tree or removal of a dead tree?

Call the SDOT Landscape Services office at (206) 684-TREE to request any type of landscape services within the public right-of-way. Visit the Landscape Services web site for more info.

Note that all persons who prune and/or remove privately maintained trees within the public right-of-way area must obtain a street use permit. The City Arborist office at 206-684-TREE (8733) issues the permit. Visit the City Arborist web site for more info.

Street Cleaning and Trash Removal

Who sweeps and cleans our streets?

SDOT Street Maintenance crews sweep major arterials on a regular basis, ranging from daily to every two weeks, depending on the need. Most minor arterials are swept once a month; some are swept only when requested. SDOT does not routinely sweep nonarterial streets, but does limited leaf cleaning in the fall. If you live on a non arterial street and you feel there is litter and debris that is causing a public health concern you can contact our field office to request an inspection to determine if sweeping can be performed. Because of their heavy use, downtown streets are swept every night, and alleys are cleaned five nights a week. They are hand-cleaned and flushed once per week. The crews usually sweep the streets at night. They also clean streets after parades and other special events. To find out more about street sweeping, call SDOT Street Maintenance at (206) 684-7508 for street cleaning concerns north of Denny Way or (206) 386-1218 for streets south of Denny Way.

Who dumps out the trash in public litter and recycling receptacles?

Litter and recycling cans are serviced by (Seattle Public Utilities) SPU's commercial contractors. The cans in most areas are serviced two to three times a week; high-traffic areas may be serviced daily. To find out when cans in your neighborhood are serviced view the Schedule of Litter Can Pick-Ups. For more information visit SPU's website

To report problems with public place litter or recycling cans, call the Seattle Public Utilities Hotline at (206) 615-1700.

Top of Page
Road Laws

Where can I find the local road laws?

Washington State Traffic Code regulations are available online. The online Seattle Municipal Code contains a searchable database where you can look up traffic code subjects by keyword.

Another good online research tool is the Municipal Research and Service Center of Washington.

Winter Storms

Know the Snow Map! SDOT commits to clearing snow from identified routes throughout the city within a specified time frame. The snow map can help you know what to expect. Visit our Winter Weather web page to learn more about how snow removal is managed in Seattle.


How do I find out about truck regulations in the city of Seattle? How do I obtain a permit for an overlegal load?

Over-Legal Vehicles and Loads, Travel Directions, and Downtown Traffic Control Zone Regulations - Call: (206) 684-5086
All over-legal loads traveling within the City of Seattle are required to obtain a special permit. Click here for more information.

Top of Page

How do I find a local bus schedule?

Call Metro Transit Rider Information at (206) 553-3000, or visit the Metro Transit Online web site.

Carpool Parking

Does the City have any low-cost public parking lots?

The City provides downtown parking lots for people who participate in the City of Seattle Carpool Parking Program, to help reduce the cost of work-day commutes. For more information about this program, call (206) 386-4648, or visit the Carpool Parking Program web pages.

Top of Page

How do we find out how to get around Seattle if there is a large-scale emergency here?

The best source of information for up-to-date traffic news is generally provided on television and radio by local and regional media and news stations. Visit the City of Seattle Media web page for lists of local media web sites.

Top of Page

How often do the Seattle drawbridges open? How long do they stay open?

Drawbridge openings vary; for more specific information, visit our Bridge Openings web pages or call (206) 386-4251.

Street Vacations

What is a street vacation? How do I request a street vacation?

The term Street Vacation refers to a process whereby individuals can acquire public street related land known as right-of-way for private use. To request a street vacation, call SDOT at (206) 684-7564. Visit our Street Vacation web pages for more information.
Top of Page


Temporary No Parking Zones

Temporary No Parking signs are put up by city agencies, contractors or other users when a street or part of a street needs to be temporarily blocked off.

Temporary No Parking Zone users can complete the self-verification process here.

Who do I call if I have a question about a Temporary No Parking sign?

Please contact one of the following agencies if you have a question or concern about Temporary No Parking signs.

For Information about the Self-Verification Process: Traffic Permits Counter at (206) 684-5086.

For questions about Temporary No Parking easels that are placed on a street, check the company name and phone number on the bottom of the sign and call that number. If there is no company name or number the sign is not valid. To report this infraction, please call Parking Enforcement at (206) 386-9012.

If you have a vehicle that was towed from a Temporary No Parking Zone: City Towing at (206) 684-5444.

For complaints about Temporary No Parking zones: Customer Service Bureau at (206) 684- CITY

You can also get more information about Temporary No Parking Zones or read CAM2114Top of Page





Home | About Us | Contact Us | Site Index | News | FAQs | E-Mail Alerts