RPZ Online Permitting User Help
- If you have an account, enter your user name and password then click Sign In.
- If you have an account but can’t remember your password, enter your username below “Forget your password?” and click Email my password.
- If you have not created an account, click Create Account to set up one. See Create an account section for instructions.
Create an account
To create an account in the Online Permitting Site:
- Click Create Account on the Sign In screen.
- Optional: Enter your Contact ID. Leave the field blank if you do not have one.
- Click Next .
- Enter all the required information on the Personal Information screen.
- Click Next.
You will get a warning if:
- You have not filled out all the required fields.
- Your requested user name is taken.
- Your information came up with a close match. Click the link if it is your account.
Review the information you entered. If any information is incorrect, click Prev to edit your personal information.
If there is any existing account whose information such as contact ID, name, email address, address and phone number match yours, you will find the list displayed on the page. Click the Email link and you will be directed back to the login page.
Click Email my password button to have the user name and password emailed to you.
Click Finish to submit.
Your user name and password will be emailed to you. You may sign in now with your selected user name and password.
To sign in to the Online Permitting site:
- Enter your user name and password.
- Click Sign In.
Forgot your Password?
To retrieve your password:
- Enter your user name in the User Name field under the “Forget your password” section.
- Click Email My Password.
- A message will display indicating that the password has been sent to your email.