Permit Services Online Help: Creating Account
When setting up a new Permit Services Online account to connect to an existing permit, you must use the same first and last name and email address as entered on your permit application.
After you have entered and submitted your account information, the system provides a list of possible matches. If you do not see your record, click the Prev button and retry your entry.
Creating a new account:
- Click Create Account on the Sign In screen.
- Enter your Contact ID if you have one. Leave the field blank if you do not.
- Click Next.
- Enter all the required information on the Personal Information screen.
- Click Next. You will get a warning if:
- You have not filled out all the required fields
- Your requested user name is taken
- Your information came up with a close match
If there is any existing account whose information such as contact ID, name, email address, address and phone number match yours, you will find the list displayed on the page.
Click the Email link and you will be directed back to the sign in page, where you can request that your password be emailed to you.
- Your entries will be displayed on the page. If any information is incorrect, click Prev to edit the information.
- Click Finish to submit.
- Your user name and password will be emailed to you. You may sign in now with your selected user name and password.