Center City Connector
Thanks to everyone who attended our October 29 open house at Pike Place Market - we had a great turnout and enthusiastic crowd!
For more information or to request a presentation for your group or organization, contact:
Tony Mazzella, firstname.lastname@example.org or (206) 684-0811
Allison Schwartz, email@example.com or (206) 386-4654
Meetings and Materials
October 29 Open House materials
Tier 1 Analysis Results
July 9 City Council Transportation Committee
June 6, 2013 Open House materials
February 6, 2013 Open House materials
In the News
Check out the media and blog coverage on the Center City Connector Transit Study:
- Seattle Transit Blog, Sept 12, 2013 – Center City Connector: First Avenue It Is
- Seattle Transit Blog, June 7, 2013 – Center City Connector: Streetcar Moves Forward
- Seattle P-I, June 7, 2013 – Streetcar through downtown: Seattle’s next big traffic mess?
- King5 News, June 4, 2013 – McGinn wants to build third Seattle streetcar line
- Capitol Hill Seattle Blog, June 4, 2013 – Seattle moves forward with plans to connect First Hill streetcar to downtown line
- Slog, June 3, 2013 – McGinn Announces Plan to Link First Hill and South Lake Union Streetcars
- Seattle Transit Blog, Feb 7, 2013 – Center City Connector Open House
- Seattle Times, Feb 6, 2013 – Should downtown Seattle streetcars have their own, dedicated corridors?
- King5 News, Feb 5, 2013 – Streetcars could return to downtown Seattle after 70+ years
- Seattle Times, Feb 5, 2013 – Streetcar supporters promote connecting lines