Cable Service Areas MAP
This map reflects the areas where cable service is available in Seattle from Comcast, Wave and CenturyLink. For residents living in apartment or condominium buildings, the options for cable service providers can be limited by existing service agreements between a cable operator and the building owner or condo association, as well as the capacity of internal cable wiring in the building. For questions about the cable service options available for your building, talk with your landlord or condo association.
Comcast is the City's largest cable operator serving approximately 150,000 Seattle subscribers with cable television, telephony and high-speed Internet service. Comcast service is available in most of Seattle except for the Central Area Franchise District. To contact Comcast customer service call toll free (800) 266-2278 (1-800-COMCAST).
- Comcast Services and Pricing List - October 2016
- Comcast Franchise Agreement (2016)
- Payment Centers
- Comcast Services and Pricing List - July 2016
- Comcast Channel Lineup (by Service Level)- July 2016
- Comcast website
Wave* serves approximately 8,000 Seattle cable subscribers with cable television and Internet service and is the sole cable operator in the Central Area Franchise District. Wave also serves the Downtown and parts of Capitol Hill, Beacon Hill and Queen Anne. To contact Wave's customer service call toll free (866) 928-3123.
- Franchise Transfer from Broadstripe to Wave (2012)
- Broadstripe (Millennium) Franchise Agreement (2007) #
- Broadstripe Audit Report (2008)
- Broadstripe Technical Review [Executive Summary] (2009)
- Broadstripe Inspection & Corrective Action Agreement (2010)
- Payment Centers
- Wave Services and Pricing List - December 2014
- Wave Channel Lineup (by Service Level) - December 2014
- Wave website
* Effective January 2012, Broadstripe's Seattle franchise was purchased by Wave Broadband.
# Wave operates under this Franchise Agreement
CenturyLink is the City's newest cable operator and is in the earliest stage of offering its PRISM TV service and gaining subscribers, all starting in August 2015. Prior to entering the cable TV market, CenturyLink was offering high-speed Internet service and telephone service throughout Seattle. CenturyLink service is currently available in 14 Seattle neighorhoods and availability to your area can be checked here www.centurylink.com. To contact CenturyLink customer service call toll free (800) 244-1111.