Wednesday, Sept 5 , 6-8pm, Room L280, City Hall (600 4th Ave).
6:00 Call to Order
6:00 - 6:10 Welcome and Introductions
- Identification of September meeting minute-taker
- Name and announcements
6:10 – 6:20 Review and approval of July and August meeting minutes
6:20 – 6:50 WSDOT Bike Plan Update – Status and Process Overview
- Paula Reeves, Washington State Dept. of Transportation
6:50 – 7:20 Alaskan Way Viaduct Project Update
- Mike Johnson , SDOT South Viaduct Rebuild Project
- Steve Pierce, SDOT Waterfront Project
7:20-7:40 Right of Way / Easements in Context of Burke-Gilman Trail through Fremont
7:40 – 7:50 Committee Updates
- Website – updates posted…any thoughts?
- Capital Projects / Paving and Striping
- Bridging the Gap Oversight Committee update (Dongho Chang)
- Future meeting to examine 2007 SDOT milestones and benchmarks
- Education and Outreach
- Recruitment of new board members – encourage people to submit resumes to Monica DeWald
- Public Safety
- Joint letter to SPD now in hands of Celeste (SPAB).
7:50 – 8:00 Closing thoughts
- Bikeability Tour of the Chief Sealth Trail – Sunday, September 16.
- Upcoming speakers
8:00 Meeting adjourned