Wednesday, Aug 1 , 6-8pm, Room L280, City Hall (600 4th Ave).
6:00 Call to Order
6:00 - 6:15 Welcome and Introductions
- Identification of meeting minute-taker
- Name, news, announcements and upcoming events
- Get together with the Freight Mobility Advisory Committee on August 15 (to be confirmed via list serve)
- Jodie Vice has taken a position with Jan Drago’s office; new chair of Ped Board will be Celeste Gilman.
6:15 – 6:20 Review and approval of July meeting minutes
6:20 – 7:00 Announcements
- Ship Canal Trail extension update
- WSDOT Bike Ped Plan
- SBAB final comments on BMP DNS
- Airport Way Visioning Synopsis
7:00 – 7:30 Committee Updates
- Capital Projects / Paving and Striping
- Bridging the Gap Oversight Committee update (Dongho Chang)
- Education and Outreach
- Recruitment of new board members – there will be a couple positions vacant, tell people to submit resumes to Monica by end of August
- Public Safety
- Joint letter to SPD from SBAB and SPAB
7:30 – 8:00 Closing thoughts
- Bikeability Tour of the Chief Sealth Trail – Sunday August 19 (meeting details to be confirmed via list serve).
- Upcoming speakers
- WSDOT Bike/Ped Plan update (September)
- Viaduct/waterfront (October)
- Stone Way – Next Steps?
8:00 Meeting adjourned