July 7, 2004 6:00 - 8:00 PM
Location: City Hall
601 5th Avenue
Boards and Commissions Room, Room L280
6:00 - 6:15
Welcome and Introductions
· Approval of June's meeting minutes.
· Identification of meeting minute-taker.
6:15 - 7:45
- New SBAB member Orientation Packet - Gina Coffman
- Fremont Bridge Approaches Replacement Project - Update on Emily Allen's June 9th meeting with SDOT Director Grace Crunican to discuss concerns associated with the Fremont Bridge Project.
- Bikeability Tours
- June 13 East Central Sector report
- West Central tour - Identify leader and schedule in July
- Mercer Corridor Project - On June 23, the Seattle Department to Transportation (SDOT) conducted a stakeholder workshop to obtain input on the Mercer Corridor Project Environmental Assessment. Fred Young and Gina Coffman represented the SBAB at the workshop and will update the board on this project and their recommendations.
- Street Maintenance - SBAB street sweeping priorities. Sunny Knott and Tom Bertulis.
- SBAB Vice-Chair position
7:45 - 8:00
Potential August Meeting Agenda items
- ROW Improvement Manual Update
- Comprehensive Plan & Transportation Strategic Plan Update
- Bicycle Accident data
- Street Maintenance Street Cleaning Manager
8:00 onward - Food and Drinks, location TBD