April 7, 2004
6:00 - 8:00 PM
Location: City Hall
601 5th Avenue
Boards and Commissions Room, Room L280
6:00 - 6:30 Welcome and Introductions
· Approval of February's meeting minutes.
· Identification of meeting minute-taker.
News & views / Around the room
- Bikesummer - Kari Mosden
- SBAB orientation packet - Gina Coffman
- Magnuson Park Development Project - Cole Thompson
- SBAB bikeability tours:
- identify upcoming ride and ride leader
- City Council presentations
- SBAB appointments - Pauh Wang
6:30 - 7:30
South Lake Union Transportation Study and Mercer Corridor Project - SDOT is currently conducting a study to develop transportation strategies to support development of the South Lake Union Urban Village. One component of this study includes a careful evaluation of the Mercer Corridor. The strategies will also include access, mobility, and safety improvements for bicyclists. Eric Tweit, the project manager for both studies, will describe the projects and answer questions and receive feedback from the board.
More information can be found on-line at:
7:30 - 8:00
Other Board Business - Board members will provide updates on the following projects:
- Alaskan Way Viaduct & Waterfront Seawall Replacement Project
- Olympic Sculpture Park
- Fremont Bridge Approaches Replacement Project