February 4, 2004
6:00 - 8:00 PM
Location: City Hall
601 5th Avenue
Boards and Commissions Room, Room L280
6:00 - 6:30 Welcome and Introductions
- Approval of January's meeting minutes.
- Approval of December's meeting minutes.
- Identification of meeting minute-taker.
News & Views / Around the room
Board Business 6:30 - 8:00
- Five Guiding Principles to a Bikeable Seattle - Stephanie Innis will distribute an updated version of the one page summary for board review and approval.
- SBAB rides - Rodney Rutherford and Tom Bertulis will discuss the ride they are hosting on February 11th; the board will also discuss the schedule for subsequent rides.
- Cascade Bicycle Club's Regional Bicycle Routes project - The board will review the Seattle portion of the Regional Bicycle Routes and may vote on endorsing it. Emily will bring a map of the routes.
- Seattle Monorail Project - The SBAB will discuss preparing comments for the Monorail Project's public hearing on Wednesday, February 11.
- Pavement management and street sweeping projects - Pauh will provide additional information so boardmember can follow through on these projects.
- Bikesummer - Kari will update the board on planning efforts for Bikesummer 2004; Boardmembers will continue brainstorming what events the SBAB could sponsor.