The Governing for Racial Equity (GRE) Network is a regional partnership of government jurisdictions working to achieve racial equity.
We work to eliminate institutional and structural racism, as they are the root causes of racial inequities.
The GRE Network brings together public sector employees:
- End institutional and structural racism.
- Strengthen our regional alliance.
- Increase public will to achieve racial equity.
The 2015 Governing for Racial Equity (GRE) Conference took place on June 11 – 12, 2015, at the Washington State Convention Center in Seattle, Washington.
This year's conference is hosted by King County.
The GRE Conference was a tremendous opportunity for government employees to:
- Learn what other jurisdictions are doing to achieve racial equity and eliminate institutional and structural racism.
- Share successes, struggles and learnings.
- Build the collective knowledge of government employees as we work to achieve racial equity.