General Policy Information
Latest Revision Date: 4/18/2014
Title 1 - Department Administration
Title 2 - Department Employment
Title 3 - Employee Welfare
Title 4 - Human Resources
Title 5 - Employee Conduct
Title 6 - Arrests, Search and Seizure
Title 7 - Evidence and Property
Title 8 - Use of Force
Title 9 - Equipment and Uniforms
Title 10 - Police Facilities & Security
Title 11 - Detainee Management
Title 12 - Department Information Systems
Title 13 - Vehicle Operations
Title 14 - Emergency Operations
Title 15 - Primary Investigation
Title 16 - Patrol Operations
Effective Date: 10/17/2012
- Personnel are instructed to reference the Department Contracting Manual and to use Department-specific templates for the development and execution of all consultant contracts: S:\Contract Development Resources\Standard Boilerplates
- After final contract development, a Contract Routing Slip is used to route the contract signature package of three originals to the Chief of Police for signature and then to a group of selected individuals based on functional areas of expertise.
- Budget account numbers
- State or federal account numbers
- Grant names and project numbers
The most knowledgeable staff person with the subject project will serve in a lead role as contract developer. See 1.060 –TSK-1 Responsibilities of the Contract Developer.
a. Uses Department-specific templates located at S:\Contract Development Resources\Standard Boilerplates.
a. Compares the services and costs of at least three (3) consultant vendors prior to making a decision
- Conducts outreach activities to locate a
suitable contractor, if necessary or if required by contract amount.
- Produces and maintains written
documentation of the process.
b. Makes a good faith effort to locate a Women
and Minority Business Enterprise (WMBE).