We have made all of our test preparation materials that we hand out at the workshops available on this website:
Printed Prep Materials
If you are serious about becoming a Seattle Police Officer, we strongly recommend you attend a test prep workshop before taking the police exam.
These test prep workshops provide an in-depth overview of the testing and hiring process from start to finish.
- Workshops are free.
- All workshops are the same, you only need to attend one.
- Workshops last approximately 2.5 hours.
- Pre-registration is required.
To Register: E-mail Detective Carrie McNally at firstname.lastname@example.org
The next entry-level exam is scheduled for April 8th, 2017
Workshop dates and times are:
- Saturday, February 25thfrom 10:00am - 12:30
- Thursday, March 9thfrom 6:00pm - 8:30
- Wednesday, March 15thfrom 6:00pm - 8:30
- Saturday, March 25thfrom 10:00am - 12:30
- Saturday, April 1stfrom 10:00am - 12:30
You do NOT need to be signed up for a test to attend a workshop. If you are interested in testing now or in the future and just want to lean more about the process, you are welcome to attend a workshop.
Physical Agility Prep
The video below will demonstrate proper push-up and sit-up techniques that will be required of you to pass the physical ability test.