Get to know your local police
KNOW YOUR PRECINCT
There are five police stations in precincts located throughout the city. Do you know which precinct you are in?
- View the Police Location/Precinct Map
- Learn more about how Seattle is Patrolled
- Use the My Neighborhood Map Here you can put in your address and find out the City services near you, including your local precincts
Once you know your precinct, you can learn more about it by using your precinct pages, where you can learn about your local Community Police Team Officers (CPTs) - who specialize long-term, chronic neighborhood issues - find precinct based contact information, read recent precinct news and view a detailed beat map of your district.
- West Precinct | West CPTs
- East Precinct | East CPTs
- North Precinct | North CPTs
- South Precinct | South CPTs
- Southwest Precinct | Southwest CPTs
Living Room Conversations bring together a small number of precinct officers and neighborhood residents for an opportunity to meet one-on-one with each other and have an informal and open dialogue about public safety in one’s home. You can offer to host one in your home.
In addition to helping you get set up with Block Watch, your Crime Prevention coordinators will help you:
- Talk about ongoing crime problems and work to resolve the crime on your block.
- Set up a "Block Tour" so everyone understands the problems on your block