The City offers regularly appointed employees and their eligible dependents the choice between four medical plans, two dental plans and a vision plan. Most employees share in the cost of premiums for the medical plans (unless otherwise identified in a union contract). The City pays the premiums for dental coverage and the basic vision plan coverage.
Adding dependents? You'll be asked to verify your dependents' eligibility for City benefits.
|Vision Service Plan
|P.O. Box 997105
|Sacramento, CA 95899-7105
VSP Benefits Summary
VSP Certificate of Coverage
VSP Coordination of Benefits
VSP Envision Newsletter
VSP Reimbursement Instructions
PLEASE NOTE: Reimbursement requests for out-of-network claims must be submitted within six months of the date of service.
Provide the following:
- The provider’s bill, including a detailed list of the services you received
- The covered member’s VSP member identification number (the last four digits of the employee's SSN)
- The covered member’s name, phone number and address
- The name of the organization (City of Seattle) that provides (City of Seattle) your VSP coverage
- Your name, date of birth, phone number and address
- Your relationship to the covered VSP member (such as “self”, “spouse”, “child,” etc.)
Claims must be filed with VSP within six months of seeing the provider. Please keep a copy of the information for your records and send the originals to:
P.O. Box 997105
Sacramento, CA 95899-7105