FEES & CHARGES
REFUND POLICY SUMMARY
Seattle Parks and Recreation Refund Policy for community centers, swimming
pools, small craft centers, outdoor spaces, sports fields and other recreation providers.
- A full refund will be issued for any program, activity, or reservation that is cancelled for any reason by the Department or the Associated Recreation Council.
- Any person who registers for a PROGRAM and who requests a refund before the second class session may receive a prorated refund minus a service charge.
- Any person who registers for an ACTIVITY and who requests a refund 14 days or more before its start, may receive a refund minus a service charge.
- Any person who schedules a STANDARD RENTAL of a recreation facility and who cancels at least 15 days in advance is entitled to a partial refund.
- Any person who schedules a rental of a SPECIAL AMENITY FACILITY and who cancels at least 90 days in advance is entitled to a partial refund.
- Any person who reserves a SPORTS FIELD must provide 14 days advance notice of a cancellation to be entitled to a full refund.
- ADULT SPORTS LEAGUES may receive a partial refund if the cancellation notice is received prior to the league starting and if a replacement team is found.
» Download full Refund Policy
To view a PDF, you must have Adobe Acrobat Reader. Download it for free at www.adobe.com.
October 6, 2015