|Parks||Centers & Pools||Activities||Reservations & Permits||Projects & Planning||A - Z Index|
FEES & CHARGES
| Garden Site Ceremony
Kubota Garden, Parsons Garden, and the Washington Park Arboretum
- a three-hour minimum
- $25 per hour for the Parks Attendant
- No ceremonies allowed in the Japanese Garden at the Washington Park Arboretum
Depending on the location and size of your event, shelter and/or picnic table fees may apply.
|see picnic fees|
- required if you hire a catering company to provide service in the park
- caterer must provide proof of liability insurance
|Multiple Park Use
If there is a second park involved in scheduling, the following fees may apply:
- permit for reservation of the second park
- hourly fee for still photography
- permit for video photography
(Photography included in price of Ceremony Permit if taken at ceremony site)
| Hourly Special Event park space reservation
For all events except those constitutionally protected, commercial filming, or Independence Day National Holiday National Fireworks, and those events covered under separate agreements.
|$20 - $25|
For permit requests made seven or fewer days before the day of the event.
|NOTE: Areas are available in many parks for special uses. See “Park Use Permits” for standard application Use Permits.|
Unless otherwise noted, these fees are not refundable.
Seattle Parks and Recreation accepts Visa, MasterCard, American Express, checks, and cash
|Home | Partnerships | Park Board | Volunteer | FAQ | Parkways | Facebook | @SeattleParks | Flickr|