Address: 800 Maynard Ave S. Suite 300 (Map It)
Charles Ng (206) 684-8001 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Lake Union Park Grand Opening
At Parks, we are committed to projects that provide the greatest possible public benefit to help enhance Seattle’s parks, open spaces and facilities.
We base our criteria on how well partnerships align with our overall mission, vision, values, and on the potential benefit to the public and Seattle Parks and Recreation.
One key goal in Parks’ Strategic Action Plan is to "identify opportunities to partner with organizations that can more effectively provide services by leveraging skills and resources."
- Healthy lifestyle recreation programming
- Youth Violence Prevention Initiative programming and investments
- Immigrant and refugee populations’ programs, services, and investments
- Indoor recreation facilities development, and operations and maintenance
- Water- related recreation and boating programming
- Park improvements to enhance visitor experience, such as capital improvements and concessions
- Enhance and expand public use of Parks’ grounds and facilities
- Encourage active recreation and healthy lifestyles
- Maximize public benefit at minimum taxpayer cost
- Improve environmental stewardship through public participation and education
- Celebrate arts, culture, and history to build community
To view a PDF, you must have Adobe Acrobat Reader. Download it for free at www.adobe.com.
March 2, 2011