Parks and Green Spaces Levy
Susan Golub: (206) 684-7046 | email@example.com
The new Parks and Green Spaces Levy Oversight Committee will help ensure
successful implementation of the projects and programs included in the
Please click here for information, including Oversight Committee meetings, on the Levy Opportunity Fund.
The next meeting of the Levy Oversight Committee will be Monday, May 18, 2015.
We encourage the public to attend Committee meetings and invite you
to comment on issues during the public comment period at each meeting.
Your written comments are also welcome.
The volunteer Oversight Committee is advisory to the Superintendent,
Mayor and City Council on issues related to levy fund expenditures.
The Committee meets regularly to:
- Advise on expenditures and allocations for each budget year.
- Establish criteria and an application process, and make recommendations
on allocations for the Acquisition and Development Opportunity Fund.
- Review expenditure of levy proceeds and interest earnings.
- Provide annual reports to the Mayor and City Council on progress
of expenditures and prepare a mid-point report to Seattle citizens.
- Provide a final report at the end of the six-year levy cycle detailing
accomplishments and making recommendations for future funding for
parks, recreation, open space, boulevards, trails, athletic fields,
forest and stream restoration, shoreline access, community gardens
and neighborhood park development.
Pete Spalding, Chair
To view a PDF, you must have Adobe Acrobat Reader. Download it for free at www.adobe.com.
May 11, 2015