|Parks||Centers & Pools||Activities||Reservations & Permits||Projects & Planning||A - Z Index|
Miller Community Center History
Address: 330 19th Ave E., 98112 > directions
Mary Miller (wife of William Winlock) gave the original playground land to the city in 1906, in commemoration of her son Pendleton. Another son, Winlock W., was a regent of the University of Washington for 37 years; he was one of the nation's first forest conservationists.
( RETURN TO TOP )
Updated September 29, 2015
|Home | Partnerships | Park Board | Volunteer | FAQ | Parkways | Facebook | @SeattleParks | Flickr|