Green Lake Open Water Swim
9th Annual Green Lake Open Water Swim
Sunday, June 30, 2013
Green Lake Park
The event includes the ½-mile straight course and the 1-mile oval course. All participants receive a commemorative t-shirt and cap. There will be prizes for the top male and female in age group categories.
- Registration begins March 12 at noon.
Early-Bird Special (through June 13): $25 Youth/Special Pop, $30 Adult, Both Races: $35 Youth, Sr, Special Pops and $40 for Adults
After June 14: $40 Youth/Special Pops, $45 Adult, Both Races: $50 Youth, Sr, Special Pops and $55 for Adults
On-line and mail-in registration ends on Thursday, June 27. All other registration must be done on the day of the race.
The registration fee is non-refundable.
Day of Race Registration starts Sunday, June 30 in Evans Pool/Green Lake Community Center Lobby, between 7:30-8:30 a.m. ALL participants will then go to the gym to receive their race numbers, caps and t-shirts.
Evans Pool/Green Lake Community Center is located at 7201 E. Green Lake Dr. N., Seattle, WA 98115.
Register on-line at SPARC
- ½-mile course code #101071
- 1-mile course code #101021
- Both ½-mile and 1-mile #101075
Race Day Information
- Check-in stations open at 7:30 a.m.
- ½-Mile Swim begins at 9 a.m. from West Green Lake Beach
- Mile Swim begins at approx. 9:30 a.m., after the ½-Mile Swim is finished. The Mile Swim begins and ends at East Green Lake Beach.
- Awards program follows the Mile Swim.
- Shuttle vans to Green Lake West Beach for ½-Mile Swim start at 7:45 a.m.
- Lockers for storage available for $.25 in the pool locker rooms.
For more information, please call 206-684-4961
To view a PDF, you must have Adobe Acrobat Reader. Download it for free at www.adobe.com.
February 5, 2013