Community Sports Organizations
Youth: (206) 684-7091 | Adult: (206) 684-7092
Rainout Hotline: (206) 233-0055
Ballfield Light Problems: 1 (855) 330-8400
Find Citywide Athletics on Facebook
- Comeback Sports Seattle (206) 497-TEAM(8326)
- Co-Rec Soccer Association With approximately 400 teams and 65 divisions (co-rec, men's &
women's), the largest league in the Seattle area, with games
every day of the week.
- Disc Golf: Find disc golf players at Mineral Springs Park,
at 105th and Wallingford, not far from the Northgate shopping
- DiscNW DiscNW is an educational, non-profit organization established in 1995 to promote and support the sport of Ultimate. DiscNW was incorporated with a mission to "serve as a regional resource, promoting growth in the sport of Ultimate and instilling the spirit of sportsmanship at all levels of play."
- Feminist Karate Union (est. 1971) A nonprofit martial arts school offering
classes in traditional Japanese karate for adult women (ages 13+),
and girls and boys age 6-12. Located at 1426 S Jackson St. in
Seattle's International District. (206) 325-3878
- Greater Seattle
Soccer League The Greater Seattle Soccer League (GSSL) is an adult men's outdoor soccer league offering various levels of competition for open (all-ages), over-30, over-40, over-50, over-55 and over-60 divisions. We offer four league sessions (winter, spring, summer and fall) for teams to compete year round. (206) 782-6831.
Lake Crew Founded 1948. Seattle Parks and Recreation Small Craft Center, cadet training for young oarsmen and oarswomen; since 1984, adult
rowing for all levels from beginning to championship.
Hispanic Soccer League
- Puget Sound Basketball Puget Sound Basketball Leagues offers men's, women's,
and co-ed adult recreational basketball leagues year-round throughout
the entire Puget Sound community. 206-632-HOOP(4667)
- Recreational Adult Team Soccer Recreational Adult Team Soccer is an adult recreational soccer league with a focus on community; from the community, helping the community, and forming a community. 206-399-7592
- Sandbox Sports Seattle Offers beach volleyball leagues, tournaments, and drop-ins. (206) 624-2899
Canoe and Kayak Club (206) 684-4074
- Salle Auriol Seattle Fencing is a lifetime sport, so it's never too late to start. From 8 - 80, from beginner to international champion, we have a program that's right for you.
Gaels: Gaelic Football and Hurling Club The
Seattle Gaels and its umbrella entity, the Irish Heritage Club of
Seattle, endeavor to promote the Irish sports of Gaelic football and
hurling for men, women, and youth in the Pacific Northwest.
- Seattle Rugby
- Seattle Ultimate Hotline: (206) 781-5840
- Seattle Volleyball Helps Seattle volleyball players find volleyball classes, leagues,
open gyms, players, substitutes, officials, teams, and tournaments.
Women's Field Hockey
- TruAthlete TruAthlete is launching a fresh genre of TriSport event in Seattle. Co-ed teams in two divisions will face the ultimate test of head to head competition in soccer, flag football and volleyball .
Sports Offers co-ed recreational sports leagues
in Seattle for adults flag football, softball and soccer
to bowling and kickball.
- Washington State
Women's Soccer Association
If you would like your organization added to this list, please Send
Us a Message.
August 17, 2015
Sign-up to play and check how your team is doing at the new Citywide Athletics schedules, scores, and information site!
Seattle Parks has athletic fields and facilities for just about every popular sport. Make a reservation today!
» Fields & Facilities