Citywide Web Team
The Citywide Web Team, in the City of Seattle Department of Information Technology, is responsible for the Seattle.gov homepage and portal, the City's web hosting service, and web vision and strategic planning. The Citywide team works closely with web professionals in other City departments to produce the Seattle.gov site as a whole.
Contact the Citywide Web Team to report a problem, ask a question, heap praise upon us, or just to say "Hi!"
- Sabra Schneider, Director of Electronic Communications
- Jeff Beckstrom, Development Manager
- Bruce Blood, Client Service Manager
The Citywide Web Team provides a number of internet hosting services for the City such as Web platform, FTP, mailing list services and media stream. In addition the team manages and maintains an ever-expanding web application platform.
- Ben Andrews, Web Applications, My Neighborhood Map
- Neil Berry, GIS Web Developer, My Neighborhood Map
- Mark Butler, Web Application Coordinator, Web Engineer
- Nate Eckstine, Web Engineer and Mailing List Administrator
Content Development and Design Staff
The Citywide Web Team content managers and designers are responsible for the overall look and feel of Seattle.gov as well the development and maintenance of many of the City's departmental web sites.