Ed Murray, Mayor
SUBJECT: Seattle 2035: Growth Alternatives Open House
3/11/2014 3:25:00 PM
Bryan Stevens (206) 684-5045
Seattle 2035: Growth Alternatives Open House
Planning for Seattle’s Growth – Scoping Meeting
Seattle – On March 24 the City of Seattle is holding an open house to discuss ways to plan for the growth expected in Seattle in the next 20 years. Learn about options for future population and job growth in Seattle, and comment on growth alternatives to be studied in an environmental impact statement (EIS). Public comments will help set the scope for the environmental study of growth alternatives.
Seattle 2035 is the 20 year update of Seattle’s Comprehensive Plan.
Staff from DPD and our consultant, Studio 3MW, will be there to answer questions, but more importantly to listen to your comments and learn about your priorities.
Location: Bertha Knight Landes
Seattle City Hall
600 4th Avenue (entry on 5th Avenue)
- 5:00 -5:30 Open House with staffed displays about Comprehensive Plan, Seattle 2035, Growth Alternatives, Environmental Impact Statement Process
- 5:30-5:45 Presentation about Comprehensive Plan and Seattle 2035 by DPD
- 5:45-6:00 Presentation about the Environmental Impact Statement Process by Studio 3MW
- 6:00-6:30 Public Comments on proposed Growth Alternatives
- 6:30-7:00 Open House continues with staffed displays about Comprehensive Plan, Seattle 2035, Growth Alternatives, Environmental Impact Statement Process
For more information, contact:
City of Seattle
Department of Planning and Development
700 5th Avenue Suite 2000
P.O. Box 34019
Seattle WA 98124