Ed Murray, Mayor
SUBJECT: City files May Day misdemeanor charges
5/2/2013 11:30:00 AM
Kimberly Mills (206) 684-8602
The City Attorney’s Office on Thursday charged six individuals who were arrested May 1 in downtown Seattle and held overnight in the King County Jail. Three others arrested yesterday posted bail overnight will be considered for charges at a later time.
1) Sebastian Harris, 5/22/91, obstruction of an officer and resisting arrest, at 8th and Howell
2) Gregory Husted, 4/17/91, obstruction of an officer and resisting arrest, at 400 block of Olive
3) Bryanna Stader, 6/3/85, obstruction of an officer, at 6th and Olive
4) Paul Novasky, 5/19/68, obstruction of an officer, failure to disperse and resisting arrest, at 9th and Pine
5) Justin Gonzalez, 9/21/87, obstructing of an officer, at 8th and Pine
6) Devin Bahm, 12/30/92, property damage and obstruction of an officer, at Boylston and Pine
Resisting arrest is a simple misdemeanor, punishable by up to 90 days in jail and a $1,000 fine.
Obstruction of an officer, property damage and failure to disperse are gross misdemeanors, punishable by up to 364 days in jail and a $5,000 fine.