Youth Mailing List
Post a Message to the Group
To post a message, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
NOTE: This list is UN-moderated. Your messages and replies to the list will be sent directly to everyone on the list. If you want your message to go to everyone reply all BUT if not please be curtious and only reply to the person you are communicating with.
- Messages and notices should be limited to topics relevant to children and youth activities in local P-Patches, whether they already are occurring, in the planning process, or simply brainstorming ideas. This discussion group hopes to give all P-Patch gardeners and other garden groups working in the area, a place to post their questions and concerns regarding how to inspire the next generation of gardeners to take part in our community gardens. It will evolve as a resource to those gardeners wishing to become more involved with youth programming and activities.
- When writing a message, keep it brief and state the purpose in the first paragraph. This allows the recipient to scan your message more easily. Always include a descriptive subject heading, and NEVER have a deceptive one just to get them to open the message. Always include an e-mail signature with your phone number and name if you'd like people to contact you.
- You may remove your name from the group at anytime.
- Don't send advertisements to a discussion group.
- Don't send a file attachment to a discussion group.
- Don't post a message just to tell the group that you agree with another group member.
- Don't post your unsubscribe request to the group's posting address.
- Don't use profanity or degrade or insult others.
To unsubscribe, email a blank message to email@example.com
No email subject or message is required.