Neighborhood District Coordinators
Neighborhood District Coordinators bring City government closer to communities. They are a resource and liaison to community members, helping Seattle's residents to be more civically engaged in their neighborhoods. Neighborhood District Coordinators work in three regional teams serving the city's 13 neighborhood districts.
What we can do for you and your neighborhood:
- Help you navigate City government to get information you are trying to find.
- Facilitate discussions in your neighborhood to help neighbors problem-solve issues or brainstorm opportunities.
- Connect other City departments and the Mayor's Office with neighborhoods to share information and hear its concerns.
- Share resources that the City or local organizations have to offer - from funding opportunities to programs that support your neighborhood's needs or interests.
- Connect you and your neighborhood group with others that have common interests or concerns.
- Help groups in your neighborhood involve and engage ALL community members, especially those voices not at the table