Neighborhood District Coordinators
Neighborhood District Coordinators bring City government closer to communities. They are a resource and liaison to community members, helping Seattle's residents to be more civically engaged in their neighborhoods.
What we can do for you and your neighborhood:
- Help you navigate City government to get information you are trying to find.
- Facilitate discussions in your neighborhood to help neighbors problem-solve issues or brainstorm opportunities.
- Connect other City departments and the Mayor's Office with neighborhoods to share information and hear its concerns.
- Share resources that the City or local organizations have to offer - from funding opportunities to programs that support your neighborhood's needs or interests.
- Connect you and your neighborhood group with others that have common interests or concerns.
- Help groups in your neighborhood involve and engage ALL community members, especially those voices not at the table