P-Patch Community Gardens
Welcome to the Youth Discussion ListServ
Join (Subscribe to) Youth Related Mailing Discussion Group
Post Message to Discussion Group
Quit (Unsubscribe to) Mailing Discussion Group
NOTE: This list is UN-moderated. Your messages and replies to the list will be sent directly to everyone on the list. If you want your message to go to everyone reply all BUT if not please be curtious and only reply to the person you are communicating with.
- Messages and notices should be limited to topics relevant to children and youth activities in local P-Patches, whether they already are occurring, in the planning process, or simply brainstorming ideas. This discussion group hopes to give all P-Patch gardeners and other garden groups working in the area, a place to post their questions and concerns regarding how to inspire the next generation of gardeners to take part in our community gardens. It will evolve as a resource to those gardeners wishing to become more involved with youth programming and activities.
- When writing a message, keep it brief and state the purpose in the first paragraph. This allows the recipient to scan your message more easily. Always include a descriptive subject heading, and NEVER have a deceptive one just to get them to open the message. Always include an e-mail signature with your phone number and name if you'd like people to contact you.
- You may remove your name from the group at anytime.
- Don't send advertisements to a discussion group.
- Don't send a file attachment to a discussion group.
- Don't post a message just to tell the group that you agree with another group member.
- Don't post your unsubscribe request to the group's posting address.
- Don't use profanity or degrade or insult others.
Thanks for your time,
Community Garden Coordinator
P-Patch Community Gardening Program/Sustaining Grounds for Community Growing
"Cultivators of the earth are the most valuable citizens." Thomas Jefferson
PO Box 94649
Seattle, WA 98124-4649
office location: Department of Neighborhoods/700 5th Avenue Suite 1700