P-Patch Community Gardens
Beacon Food Forest
Welcome to the Beacon Food Forest Discussion
the mailing list, you will receive e-mail notices about the Beacon Food Forest. As a member you'll also be able to send messages to other Food Forest
gardeners. There are only a few simple rules, which
are posted below.
Join (Subscribe to) Mailing Discussion Group
Post Message to Discussion
Quit (Unsubscribe to) Mailing Discussion
NOTE: This list is moderated. Your messages will be sent to P-Patch staff and Beacon Food Forest Steering Committee representative, who
will edit or review your message before being sent to group members. Replies, however,
go only to the author. Please "reply all" to contribute information to the rest
of the group's discussion.
- Messages and notices should be limited to topics relevant to the Beacon Food Forest. This discussion group is to give Beacon Food Forest community place to post ideas, announcements, questions and concerns.. This is a community gardening listserv; self-promotion and advertising
messages are discouraged. The group manager may remove violators of this rule from
the mailing list.
- Any member may send a message
to all other members on the group; however, it will only go to the author of the
e-mail. We encourage all to contribute to the line of discussion so if you feel
your contribution could benefit the whole list, please "reply all" when sending
your message. However, if it is a very specific question meant only for an answer
to the author, please only reply to that author.
- When writing a message, keep
it brief and state the purpose in the first paragraph. This allows the recipient
to scan your message more easily. Always include a descriptive subject heading,
and NEVER have a deceptive one just to get them to open the message. Always include
an e-mail signature with your phone number and name if you'd like people to contact
- You may remove your name from
the group at anytime.
- Don't send advertisements to
a discussion group.
- Don't send a file attachment
to a discussion group.
- Don't post a message just to
tell the group that you agree with another group member.
- Don't post your unsubscribe request
to the group's posting address.
- Don't use profanity or degrade
or insult others.