NMF Online Application
Seattle Department of Neighborhoods uses a web-based application and fund management system. All applications are submitted online.
With this system, applicants can:
- Communicate with NMF staff
- Make updates and changes to required documents (invoices, reports, etc.)
- Review and track your documents throughout the duration of the project
To register for an account and apply, see directions below.
Already registered? Click here
Before submitting an application, you need to register.
Give yourself at least two business days to be confirmed.
- Go to webgrants.seattle.gov and click on Register Here.
- Complete and submit the registration form.
- Within 1-2 business days, you will receive an email with your user ID and password (from email@example.com ).
- Login to the system to view and click on Funding Opportunities to begin your application!
How to Apply for NMF Funds
NOTE: SAVE your work as you go. You can logout and return to edit your application at any time.
Go to webgrants.seattle.gov
and login using your ID and password.
Go to Funding Opportunities
and click on the NMF fund you want to apply for.
Click on Start a New Application
Enter the Project Title
; click on Save
(upper right corner of screen).
Click on Go to Application Forms
Complete each application section.
Click Save after entering new data or when changes are made.
Click the Mark as Complete link after you complete each section. Note: All sections must be marked complete in order to submit your application.
Click the Preview
link to view the application.
How to Submit an Application
STEP 1: Review each application section to verify that all the information is correct.
Ensure all sections are Marked as Complete
Go to the Application Forms
page and click the Submit
Confirm that you want to submit by clicking OK
when prompted. Make sure to submit your application by 5 pm on the assigned deadline date.
PLEASE NOTE: Once submitted, changes cannot be made to the application.
- You will immediately receive an email confirmation that your application was successfully submitted.
- You will also receive a letter no later than one week after the application deadline acknowledging your application and outlining the review process by NMF staff.
Questions? Contact the NMF Program at 206-233-0093 or NMFund@seattle.gov
Subscribe to NMF Listserv
This moderated forum
will be a place where
we all can
share information about NMF, other possible funding opportunities,
tips, advice, and event announcements.