City of Seattle Parking Resources
- Parking in Seattle - the primary portal for all parking-related services provided by the City of Seattle
- Seattle Parking Map - information on the location, price, availability, and hours of both on- and off-street parking and e-Park garages.
- E-Park - a parking guidance system improves the Downtown Seattle experience by providing real-time short-term parking information.
- Abandoned Cars - If there's an abandoned car on your street, report it using the Abandoned Vehicle Report online form, or call the Police Parking Enforcement Abandoned Vehicle Hotline at 206-684-8763.
- City of Seattle 72-Hour On-Street Parking Ordinance
- Carpool Parking in Downtown Seattle
- Disabled Parking in Seattle
- The Parking Glossary
- On-Street Parking Rates
- Pay by Phone
- Pay Stations
- Parking Planning Tool
- Parking Management Studies
- Restricted Parking Zone Program