City of Seattle Historic Preservation Program
This program is responsible for the designation and protection of more than 230 historic structures, sites, objects, and vessels, as well as seven historic districts scattered throughout Seattle.
- Historic Preservation Program
- Landmarks & The Designation Process
- Historic Districts
Historic Preservation Resources
- Seattle Municipal Archives
- National, State and Local Historic Preservation Resources
- King County Landmarks and Heritage Program
- History Link
- Museum of History and Industry
- Puget Sound Maritime Historical Society
- Seattle Travel Itinerary: A National Register of Historic Places Travel Itinerary
- University of Washington Digital Collections
- Washington State Department of Archaeology and Historic Preservation
If you have a suggestion for a new link, contact our Citywide Web Team.